Comment on page
Flows Sent by Miners to Exchanges (USD)
The sum USD value of all transfers sent by all mining entities to exchanges that interval.
- This metric is part of the next iteration of our Miner Flows and it is the culmination of months of research on miner behavior and entity clustering.
- Miner-to-Exchange Flows can be used to better understand the impact that miners have on crypto markets.
- The ultimate goal of this family of metrics is to improve the understanding of when and where miners sell their coins.
- We have published research in this area in (State of The Network Issue 91)[https://coinmetrics.io/following-flows-ii-where-do-miners-sell/]
- Released in the version 4.9 of Network Data Pro