Comment on page
Val in Addrs w/ Bal ≥ .000001% of Current Supply
The sum of all native units being held in addresses whose balance was at least one in one-hundred-millionth of the current supply of native units as the end of that day. Only native units are considered (e.g., an address with less than X ETH but with more than X in ERC-20 tokens would not be considered).
- The supply used is SplyCur
- The comparison is done using greater than or equal comparison (an address owning exactly 1/100,000,000th of the supply counts towards SplyAdrBal1in100M)
- For a day D, balances are taken at the end of that day.
- Only native units are taken into account, not L2 tokens.
- For XRP, escrows are taken into account.
- This metric is not available for assets that have full privacy, like Monero, Grin.
- For assets that have opt-in privacy features, like ZCash, it only takes the non-private balances into account.
- Released in the version 4.0 of Network Data Pro