Comment on page
Val in Addrs w/ Bal ≥ $10 (native units)
The sum of all native units being held in addresses whose balance was $10 or greater at the end of that day. Only native units are considered (e.g., an address with less than X ETH but with more than X in ERC-20 tokens would not be considered).
- This metric breaks down the supply of an asset by the USD balance of addresses owning it.
- For a day D, balances are taken at the end of that day, the price used it the close price for that day too.
- Only native units are taken into account, not L2 tokens.
- The comparison is done using greater than or equal comparison (an address owning exactly $10 counts towards SplyAdrBalUSD10).
- For Ripple, escrows are taken into account.
- This metric is not available for assets that have full privacy, like Monero, Grin.
- For assets that have opt-in privacy features, like ZCash, it only takes the non-private balances into account.
- Released in the 4.0 release of NDP