Comment on page
Current Supply (native units)
The sum of all native units ever created and currently visible on the ledger (i.e., issued) as of that day. For account-based protocols, only accounts with positive balances are counted.
- This metric might be also be characterized as “total issued supply” as it captures the sum of all native units visible in the ledger up until the metric calculation point
- For UTXO chains, current supply is the sum of all unspent output values.
- For account chains, current supply is the sum of all account balances.
Source: CM Network Data Charts
- For ZEC, it includes the shielded pools value
- For Ripple, escrows are counted towards total current supply.
- For privacy coins like Monero or Grin, total current supply is computed by summing up mining rewards.
- Released in the 1.0 release of NDP