Xfer'd Days Destroyed
The sum of all native units transferred that interval multiplied by the sum of days since those native units were last transferred.
- Days destroyed is a measure of time * money.
- When an unspent output is spent, the time it stayed unspent (in days) is multiplied by its value, this metric measures the sum of these coin days spent in a given day.
- Only full days are taken into account (2.5 days count as 2 days)
- Only available for UTXO chains.
- For assets that have opt-in privacy features, like ZCash, it only takes the non-private activity.
- Released in the 1.0 release of NDP