Index levels represent the level of an index.
Coin Metrics produces index values at the following frequencies:
1d: Daily closing levels at 00:00 UTC.
1d-ny-close: Daily closing levels at 16:00 New York time.
1d-sg-close: Daily closing levels at 17:00 Singapore time.
1h: Hourly closing levels every hour.
15s: Intraday levels every 15 seconds.
index: The ID of the index.
time: The index time in ISO 8601 date-time format.
level: The index value.
- Version 1.0 on January 2020: Methodology launch and release of CMBIBTC, CMBIBTCT, CMBIETH and CMBIETHT.
- Version 1.1 on March 2021: Added CMBILTC.
- Version 1.2 on September 2021: Added CMBISOL.
- Version 1.3 on February 2022: Added CMBIEOS and CMBIXTZ.
- Version 1.4 on March 2022: Added CMBISAND and CMBIMANA.
- Version 1.5 on May 2022: Added CMBIAAVE, CMBIALGO, CMBIAPE, CMBIAVAX, CMBIATOM, CMBILINK, CMBIDOT, and CMBIUNI.
- Version 1.6 on June 2022: Added CMBIADA and CMBIBAT.
- Version 1.0 on September 2020: Methodology launch and release of CMBI10, CMBI10E, CMBI10EX, and CMBIBE.
- Version 1.0 on May 2020: Methodology launch and release of CMBIWORK and CMBIHASH.
- Version 1.0 on June 2020: Methodology launch and release of CMBI10M.
The previous 24 hours of sub-daily frequencies and the full history of daily frequencies is available through our community API. Community data is available via HTTP API only and is limited to 1,000 API requests per 10 minutes per IP address. All of our index levels is available through our professional API with higher rate limits.
Index levels are available for the indexes listed below.