Comment on page
Active Smart Contract Addr Cnt
The sum count of unique smart contract addresses that were active in the network (either as a recipient or originator of a ledger change) that interval. All unique smart contracts involved in a ledger change action (recipients and originators) are counted. This metric does not double-count contracts. In other words, if a contract has been deemed active by being part of a ledger change, it is not counted again if is subsequently invoked during the same time interval.
- For this unadjusted version of the metric, all ledger changes are considered.
- Ledger changes can include activities such as Decentralized Finance (DeFi) trades, DAO votes, token transfers, as well as any other activity facilitated by a smart contract.
- All participants of a ledger change activity are included.
- If an address was active multiple times during the aggregation interval (e.g., 1 day), it is counted only once.
- This metric is only available for assets that feature the notion of smart contract addresses, such as Ethereum.
- Released in Network Data Pro (NDP) version 5.1