Comment on page
ERC-20 Contracts Cnt
The sum count of unique ERC-20 contracts that exist on the ledger at the end of the interval. A contract is a special address that contains and can execute code. Contracts that contain all of the following are considered to be ERC-20 contracts: the balanceOf function, the transfer function, and the Transfer event hash.
- Contracts with no balance in native units are counted.
- Full compliance with the ERC-20 standard is not required as only few ERC-20 tokens attain it. We therefore look for the bare minimum methods and events necessary for wallet integration of the token: balanceOf and transfer functions as well as the Transfer event. If a contract’s code has all of the following markers, it is considered to be ERC-20:
- Signature of the balanceOf function: 6370a082311461
- Signature of the transfer function: 63a9059cbb1461
- Hash of the transfer event ddf252ad1be2c89b69c2b068fc378daa952ba7f163c4a11628f55a4df523b3ef
- This metric is only available for ETH and ETC.
- Version 4.3 of CM Network Data Pro Daily Macro (End of Day)