Comment on page
Coinbase Issuance (USD)
The sum of USD value issued that day. Only those native units that are issued by a protocol-mandated continuous emission schedule are included.
- Most protocols have a fixed monetary policy that describes how many native units must be issued per block. This metric tracks those policies.
- It includes founders and community rewards if their amounts are predictable.
- Price used is PriceUSD, formula is IssContNtv * PriceUSD
- For XLM, the inflation process is considered continuous issuance as it is protocol mandated and predictable.
- Released in the 1.0 release of NDP